Certified Healthcare Industry Professional ( CHIP) Training Course
What is CHIP?
CHIP (Certified Healthcare Industry Professional) is a personal certification programme focusing on to cater the demands of the health care and allied professional. This five-day course provides insight into the fundamentals of health care requirements and its advantages. It provides an insight into how health care and safety concepts can help organization to understand the stakeholders concern, and gain confidence that the quality and product safety is achieved. At the end of the course, participants write an exam and successful clearance earns them CHIP certification.
This course focuses on clinical pathways to treat the patients are developed and hence benefit to patients and doctors, leading to minimum stay in the hospital, no overlapping of investigation, result oriented treatment and established clinical parameters monitoring, evidenced based medicines followed, taking care of nosocomial infections and proper disposal of biomedical waste.
By training with us you will gain an internationally recognized qualification that enables you to implement exceptionally the best possible quality, occupational health, environment, NABH best lab practices (NABL), storage of medical records in your organization as well latest knowledge in medico legal requirements pertaining to health care organizations.
Who should become Certified Healthcare Industry Professional?
- Those responsible for implementing and managing the
management systems in the organizations
- Quality managers / Auditors / Consultants
- Person at the clinical levels interested in developing and
understanding established clinical pathways
- Persons responsible for maintaining records of patients
- Persons involved in testing and preservation of patient's samples.
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- What is CHIP stands for why is important for the
- Background of ISO/ 9001, 18001, 14001, 27001, 15189,
13485 and record maintenance system
- Key concept principle of NABH and NABL
- The terms and definition used
- Identify a typical framework for implementing the system following the PDCA cycle
- Conduct a base line review of the organizations current position with regard to preparation for various quality systems
- Explain the concepts of leadership, elements of project management, managing organizational change, skill sharing and support/motivation during the implementation
How will your organization benefit?
- Understand the basic principles, Lean concepts and
provision of evidenced based clinical services
- Handling of emergencies situations
- Benefits of handling medico legal cases
- Benefits in handling the case files in Medial record room for a large period
- Lab. Testing of patients sample, preservation of specimen along with disposal of Bio-Medical waste and as per the legal requirements
- Demonstrate auditing and implementation knowledge on identification of hazards and risks in patients handling. Appreciate the benefits and challenges of reporting and the ways to communicate the report to stakeholders
- Gain demonstrated knowledge in implementing the Good clinical practices and other there by establishing the best practices of preventive control in the entire health care
- Understanding nosocomial infection and bringing its propagation to minimal
- Proper disposal of hospital waste especially disposal of biomedical waste
- An understanding of effective information security management throughout an organization and therefore protection of your information (through integrity, confidentiality and availability) and those of your interested parties
What will include in program?
- Refreshments & Lunch
- Course Folder, Pen & Notepad
- CHIP Certificate of attending/passing the
- CHIP Directory of trained professional will
be maintained on BSI's website