Certified Lead Implementer Professional Virtual Online Course for BS ISO/ IEC 27001:2013 Information Security Management System On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
In this 5 day course, our experienced tutors teach you everything you need to know to be able to set up an ISMS that conforms to ISO/IEC 27001:2013 in an organization.
You will cover the requirements of the standard and consider the state of your Organization's current information security management practices in preparation to put in an ISMS.
We will help you develop your skills and understanding of the practicalities involved when setting up a typical management system framework that conforms with the standard. This includes learning how to set up policies, processes and procedures for your ISMS.
Additionally, you will also focus on developing your project management ability to lead a team with the implementing an ISMS in your business. This can be crucial if your ISMS will need to scale throughout your organization.
An examination is held on the final day and successful delegates will be awarded the BSI CLIP Certificate.
After attending the course and passing the examination, you will be able to play a pivotal role in ensuring your organization can set up an ISMS that is compliant to ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
- Those who will be involved in advising management on the introduction, implementation & maintenance of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 management system into an organization.
- Information Security Managers
- IT and Corporate Security Managers
- Corporate Governance Managers
- Risk and Compliance Managers
- Information Security Consultants
What will you learn?
In the program you will learn about:
- What is information security management (ISMS)
- Why ISMS is important to an organization
- What are the benefits of ISMS
- What is the background of ISMS
- What are the key concepts and principles in ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- What terms and definitions are used in the standard
- What are the main requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to identify a typical framework to implement and ISMS compliant with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 following the Plan, Do, Check, Act (PDCA) cycle
- How to conduct a base line review of the organization’s current position with regard to ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- How to interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013 from an implementation perspective in the context of their organization
- How to implement key elements of ISO/IEC 27001:2013
- What are the concepts of leadership and managing organizational change
- Understanding project management, skill sharing, support and motivation during the implementation of an ISMS
How will I benefit?
- Certified Lead Implementer Professional will be able to lead a team for implementation ISMS in an organization that conforms to the ISO standards
- Certified Lead Implementer Professional will be able to scale the implementation of ISMS throughout the organization
- Certified Lead Implementer Professional will be able to play a pivotal role in ensuring your organization can set up a information security management system.
- Successful implementation will improve the protection of your organization’s private data to meet your market assurance and corporate governance needs
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"