Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Training Course
This is a one-day introduction course to ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Information Technology – Service Management.
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at personnel at all levels within an organisation who need an understanding of ISO/IEC 20000:2005 Parts 1 & 2 and the certification process.
What will I learn in the training?
Upon completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Describe the key processes required for an IT Service Management System (SMS).
- Communicate the benefits of an ISO 20000 IT SMS
- Communicate that it is possible to integrate an ISO 20000 compliant SMS with other management systems in the service provider's organization.
- Adopt an integrated process approach and the PDCA methodology, enabling the service provider to align or fully integrate multiple management system standards.
- Know what to do next in their organization
Benefits of the ISO/IEC 20000 introduction course?
- Develop the expertise to implement an IT service management system
- Have the ability to apply international best practice to your organization
- Help to save your organization time and money by improving the performance of day to day IT operations
- Assist your organization to improve customer relationships and gain industry recognition through quality service delivery
- Be able to support the integration of ISO/IEC 20000 with other management systems, such as ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
- Understand how ISO/IEC 20000 can enhance the organizational value of ITIL or COBIT
What's included in the training?
- Training materials, BSI pen, training course note
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)