CQI and IRCA Certified ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Auditor Transition Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Course Aim: Provide knowledge and understanding of Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems, and understand the changes in the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Information Technology – Service Management Systems (SMS) from the 2011 edition. Be able to audit ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 based SMS requirements effectively.
Course Description: Are you an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants the expertise to audit to the revised ISO/IEC 20000-1 Service Management System (SMS) standard? Then this course is for you.
It combines the one-day ‘ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 Transition’ course with an additional day of auditing activities. So you’ll be able to understand the differences between the standards as well as developing your ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 auditing skills.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to transition to ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018.
- You shall have in-depth knowledge of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and of auditing techniques.
- You should already be an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 SMS Internal or Lead Auditor.
- Lead Auditors will be asked to provide a copy of their Lead Auditor training course certificate as evidence of their qualification.
- Delegates do not have to have completed a CQI/IRCA certified auditor course to attend this training.
What will I learn?
You will be able to:
- Know and understand Annex SL as a framework for ISO management systems
- Know and understand the changes in the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 from the 2011 edition
- Be able to audit ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 based SMS requirements effectively
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the ISO High Level Structure (HLS), its impact on ISO/IEC 20000-1 and how it supports you to integrate management system standards
- Recognize the key differences in requirements and terms between ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO/IEC 20000-1:2018 audit
- Find out about transition timescales
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"
"Examination will be conducted online via an e-assessment platform 'Questionmark'. Invigilation will be done through delegate’s webcam and microphone."