Quality Management System (QMS) Implementing Changes Training Course (ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015)
Discover how to apply the key changes to ISO 9001:2015 and develop a transition action plan.
This course will enable you to identify the core changes and requirements of ISO 9001:2015. It will assist you with the implementation of the changes within your business.
On completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge of the amended requirements to ISO 9001:2015 to develop an action plan to aid your implementation processes.
Who should attend?
Individuals with ISO 9001 responsibility, in particular
- Operations managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 9001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone with an interest in finding out how to implement the changes to ISO 9001:2015
What will you learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify approaches to implement the amended requirements of ISO 9001:2015
- Create an individual action plan to prepare for implementation of the required changes
- Apply the requirements of ISO 9001:2015 to assist with the implementation of robust process controls
- Identify the new requirements for documented information
- Learn how to use gap analysis tools and templates to sense check your current business management system
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current QMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 9001:2008 and the key principles of a QMS.
All course information is based on ISO/FDIS 9001:2015. By attending this course, you’ll receive a complimentary update when the final standard publishes to ensure you’re fully informed of any changes from the current draft.
Detailed course notes and an implementation toolkit are provided.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate