ISO 22301:2019 Transition Training Course
Course Aim: Learn about the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019 and how to prepare for transition.
Course Description: This course explores the differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) and start planning your transition to the new standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 22301 transition.
Prerequisites: You should be familiar with the requirements of ISO 22301:2012 and will benefit from reading the ISO 22301:2019 standard before attending the course.
What will I learn?
You’ll be able to:
- Discuss the development process and perspectives that were considered in the revision
- Recognize key mapping and changes from ISO 22301:2012 to ISO 22301:2019
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 22301:2019 that differ from ISO 22301:2012
- Communicate BCMS specific requirements in ISO 22301:2019 that differ from ISO 22301:2012
- Explain the timelines for the transition
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between ISO 22301:2012 and ISO 22301:2019
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current BCMS
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention and skill application. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
What is included?
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate