ISO 22301 Business Continuity Management Internal Auditor Training Course
Become a business continuity auditor by taking our ISO 22301 internal auditor training course. Keep up with the latest developments in business continuity management and make sure your organization stays ISO 22301 compliant. Learn how to complete each stage of the internal audit process, by understanding the requirements of ISO 22301 within the context of an audit. Identify areas that need improving to achieve an effective business continuity management system in line with international best practice. Build confidence that business critical functions are protected from disruptions by auditing the effectiveness of your business continuity management system.
Who should attend?
- Business continuity managers and consultants
- Management system auditors who want to audit to ISO 22301
- Those who want to maintain ISO 22301 certification
- Those who want to improve business continuity in their organization.
By attending this course, you will qualify for stage 1 of our registered auditor qualification and gain 16 CPD points.
What will I learn?
- The scope and requirements of ISO 22301 in the context of an audit
- How to manage every stage of the audit process
- Plan, conduct and report on an ISO 22301 internal audit
- Recommend improvements to a business continuity management system
How will I benefit?
- Qualified ISO 22301 internal auditors within your business
- Confidence in maintaining ISO 22301 certification
- Effective business continuity management during times of disruption
- Gain customer confidence and reputation.
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)