Business Impact Assessment (BIA) Training Course
Successful business continuity management (BCM) starts with a Business Impact Assessment (BIA). You can take the lead in identifying and protecting critical business functions with our Business Impact Assessment Training Course.
This one-day programme gives you the tools to carry out an effective BIA in line with ISO 22301. You will learn all you need to know about managing and coordinating a BIA, including defining objectives, preparing reports and gaining senior buy-in for a business continuity plan.
“We chose BSI for its international reputation for excellence. It is a trusted organization with unrivalled experience.”
Our course is approved by the Business Continuity Institute, delivered by BIA experts and designed to make you an expert too. BIA theories are clearly explained and supported by practical exercises. On completion you will be ready to start your own BIA immediately.
Who should attend?
- All BCM professionals with knowledge of BCI’s 10 standards
What will I learn?
- Get to grips with the principles of BIA and how it contributes to BCM
- Be able to scope, define and deliver a BIA project
- Learn how to identify and prioritise critical business functions
- Be confident outlining financial and operational risks to critical functions
- Understand how to recover critical business functions
- Learn how to collect data, present findings and prepare BIA reports.
How will I benefit?
- Ensure your BCM plan is robust and supported by internal BIA expertise
- Identify and protect critical business functions during unexpected circumstances
- Be confident that you can operate during unexpected circumstances
- Be assured you have plans in place to minimise financial and operational impacts
- Increase customer and employee confidence in business continuity
- Encourage professional development and build business continuity awareness.
- Training course notes
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)