ISO/FDIS 22000:2018 Transition Training Course
Are you already familiar with ISO 22000:2005 and want to find out about ISO/FDIS 22000:2018? This comprehensive 1 day course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the changes between ISO 22000:2005 and ISO/FDIS 22000:2018. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Food Safety Management System (FSMS) and start planning your transition to the revised standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 22000:2018 transition, as well as ISO 22000:2005 auditors who need to convert to ISO 22000:2018.
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO HLS
- Describe the new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- Explain key concepts such as risk-based thinking and process approach
- Communicate specific FSMS requirement changes from ISO 22000:2005
Identify new and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO/FDIS 22000:2018
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Gain an understanding of the HLS
- See how the HLS can be used with other management system standards
- Learn how to transition from ISO 22000:2005 to ISO 22000:2018, using ISO/FDIS 22000:2018 as the basis for changes to the standard prior to the publication in 2018
- Identify areas that need to change in your current FSMS
Inform others about the requirements of ISO/FDIS 22000:2018
All course information is based on ISO/FDIS 22000:2018.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 14001:2015 Transition, ISO 9001:2015 Transition or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session which covers the high level structure.
Detailed course notes and lunch also provided.