Food Safety Management Systems Requirements Training Course
To gain an understanding of effective food safety management in an organization by providing a framework to facilitate:
- Interactive communication
- System management
- Prerequisite programmes
- Hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) principles
- Proactively improve food safety performance
Learn how to embed continual improvement at the heart of your organization through an ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System (FSMS). The revised standard is an opportunity for organizations to align their strategic direction and increase focus on improving food safety performance.
Identify the structure and requirements of an effective management system, and what this means for you. Gain a thorough insight into food safety management systems and the key concepts and structure of ISO 22000, key terms, definitions and the ISO standardized high level structure. You’ll learn to interpret and apply the key concepts and principles of the standard to existing processes within your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising, or auditing of an ISO 22000 food safety management system.
What will I learn?
You will learn:
- What a Food Safety Management System (FSMS) is
- Why a FSMS is important to an organization and its benefits
- The background of ISO 22000:2018 and its intended results
- The terms and definitions used
- The key concepts and structure of ISO 22000:2018
- The main requirements of ISO 22000:2018
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning by improving knowledge retention. This course is activity-based, resulting in a deeper understanding of the material and a greater impact on job performance.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you to understand the ISO 22000 food safety management system organizations requirements relative to:
- The ability to consistently provide safe foods and relevant products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Addressing risks associated with its objectives
- The ability to demonstrate conformity to specified food safety management system requirements
What is included?
- Detailed course notes and lunch are provided.
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)