Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Implementing Changes Training Course (ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015)
Course Aim: Are you involved in transitioning an Environmental Management System (EMS) to ISO 14001:2015? If so, this training combines the 1-day ‘ISO 14001:2015 Transition’ course with an extra day of implementation activities. You’ll learn how ISO 14001:2015 is different to ISO 14001:2004 and discover proven ways to effectively tackle the transition.
Course Description: Discover how to apply the key changes to ISO 14001:2015 and develop a transition action plan.
Who should attend?
Those involved in the planning, implementing or supervising of an ISO 14001:2015 transition.
What will you learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation – and what factors to consider when implementing them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an implementation perspective
- Using gap analysis to conduct a baseline review of your current system.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current EMS
- Create an action plan that you can apply immediately
- Implement the changes using good practice guidance
- Find out about transitioning your certification with BSI.
You should have a good knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the key principles of an EMS.
If you have previously attended one of our ISO/IEC 27001:2013 Transition, ISO 9001:2015 Transition or High Level Structure courses, you may opt out of the morning session on day 1 which covers the high level structure. Detailed course notes, lunch and implementation toolkit also provided.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & Refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
- Suitable for small groups
- Suitable for single person
- Learn from other organizations
- Suitable for large groups
- Flexible & convenient
- Tailored for your needs