ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (IRCA Certified) Auditor Transition Training Course
Are you an ISO 14001:2004 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management System (EMS)? This course is ideal for existing auditors, as not only will you learn about the new ISO high level structure and the key differences between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015, but you’ll also get a chance to practice auditing to the main changes in ISO 14001:2015.
Who should attend?
- ISO 14001:2004 Internal and Lead Auditors who wishing to transition to ISO 14001:2015.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation - and how to audit them
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 14001:2015, as well as key concepts such as process approach and lifecycle perspective
- Changes to the requirements from ISO 14001:2004 and their impact from an auditing perspective.
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key changes between ISO 14001:2004 and ISO 14001:2015
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 14001:2015 audit
- Meet the IRCA Auditor transition training requirements.
There are no formal prerequisites but delegates should have a working knowledge of ISO 14001:2004 and the competence to audit an ISO 14001 management system. Delegates do not have to have completed an IRCA certified auditor course to attend this training. Delegates will be requested to provide a copy of their Lead Auditor/Internal Auditor training course certificate as evidence of their qualification.
You will need to undertake a 30 minute assessment with a minimum pass score of 70%.
IRCA course reference number: A17862.
Detailed course notes and lunch provided.
What does the fee cover?
- Training course notes
- Lunch & refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
- On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate