HACCP Implementation Training Course
BSI’s “Implementing HACCP program” three-day course has been designed to provide participants/students with the knowledge and process steps to enable them to effectively implement a HACCP system in line with the requirement and guidelines of HACCP principles.
The course introduces the concepts needed to understand, develop, and implement a food safety management system based on HACCP.
Who should attend?
- Anyone looking to implement HACCP in their organisation
- Any person looking to move into food auditing
- Staff members who would like a greater understanding of HACCPs critical controls
Upon completion of this course, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Point (HACCP), the principles, processes, and techniques used to assess and manage food safety hazards, and the impact these can have on the processes of a food manufacturing unit.
- Explain the 12 step implementation of HACCP with the importance of control measures in rendering a process safe.
- Interpret the requirements of HACCP in the context of an audit of an organization’s food safety program, with particular reference to:
- The effectiveness of the organization’s management of risk through its food safety risk assessment and control planning
- The capability of an organization to maintain and exceed compliance with legislative requirements.
- The implementation of operational risk control, monitoring and measurement.
- Understand the legal implications and requirements for food operators.
It helps Participants to have:
- An understanding of food processing/manufacturing systems.
- An understanding of the idea of food safety.
There will be exercises throughout the delivery and exam on the last day of the course.
- Refreshments / Lunch
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)