Current Good Manufacturing Practices Awareness Training course
Current Good manufacturing practices (C-GMP) are essential to any organization looking to reduce the risk and liability that can result from poor handling within an operation.
The purpose of this module is that the participants will understand the importance of C-GMP and how to implement in the organization.
This course covers
• Equipment Ergonomics/ Layout and Design
• Plant Layout and Design, Equipment Design
• Warehousing and Storage
• Disease Control
• Training Programs
• Personal Hygiene
• PPE (Personal Protective Equipment)
• Pest Control Programs
• Product Recall and Traceability
• How to Setup Documentation and Record Keeping
• Self-inspection audit
• Maintenance, Cleaning and Sanitation
• Process Control (Introduction)
Who should attend?
- Anyone interested Individuals interested in acquiring the knowledge related to
enhance the GMP competence and to contribute organization's requirement of its
How will you benefit?
This course will help you as follows:
- The purpose of this module is that the participants will understand the importance of GMP and how to implement in the organization.
- After module completion, the participant will be able to answer the following questions:
- What are the elements of GMP
- How it can be implemented in the organization
- What are the significance of GMP & best practices
Delegates are expected to have the following prior knowledge:
- Minimum 1 year of working experience in a food or related industry
- Knowledge of prerequisite programmes or HACCP will be an added advantage.
- Good Practice guides for Agriculture (GAP), Veterinary (GVP), Manufacturing (GMP), Hygiene (GHP), Production (GPP), Distribution (GDP) and/or Trading (GTP) depending on the segment of the food chain in which the participant operates
- The principles of HACCP as defined by the Codex Alimentarius Commission
What will you gain?
Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)
On successful completion, you’ll be awarded a BSI c-GMP certificate.
Delegates receive detailed course notes based on c-GMP