BS 10012 Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Auditing is crucial to the success of any management system. As a result, it carries with it heavy responsibilities, tough challenges and complex problems.
This five-day intensive course prepares delegates for the qualification process for BS 10012 trains them to plan, manage and implement the audit programme. It also empowers them to give practical help and information to those who are working towards compliance and certification.
Who should attend?
- Those wishing to learn about effective audit practices
- Existing information security auditors who wish to expand their auditing skills
- Consultants who wish to provide advice on BS 10012 systems certification
- Security and quality professionals
Training course Structure and benefits
A combination of tutorials, exercises and role play, including the following topics:
- Personal Information
- The importance of personal information
- BS 10012:2009
- Personal information issues
- Management of personal information
- Selecting appropriate controls
- The issues to consider in an Personal Information Management System (PIMS)
- BS 10012:2009 auditing techniques
- Managing and leading an BS 10012:2009 audit team
- Interview techniques
- Audit reporting
- Examination to prove competency
Effective auditing helps to ensure that the measures you put in place to protect your organization and your customers are properly managed and achieve the desired result.
It would be beneficial for participants to have awareness of personal information and/or auditing principles around another management system standard before attending this course.
Embracing a blended learning approach, this course includes an optional pre-course webinar learning element. Studying the webinar will provide delegates with an overview of BS 10012: 2009 requirements and the audit process.
- Training course notes