ISO/FDIS 45001 Migration Training Course
Are you already familiar with OHSAS 18001:2007 and want to find out about ISO 45001? This course introduces you to the new ISO high level structure for management system standards and explores the differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001. By attending, you’ll be able to identify the gaps in your current Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) Management System and start planning your migration to the new standard.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an ISO 45001 migration.
What will i learn?
You will learn about:
- Annex SL Appendix 2 and the framework for the new ISO high level structure
- Specific new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation
- New and revised terms and definitions applicable to ISO 45001
Key differences to the requirements from OHSAS 18001:2007.
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Identify what needs to be revised in your current OH&S management system
Find out about migrating your certification with BSI.
what is included in fee?
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.