BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Management Briefing
Our in-company BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Management Briefing provides senior managers with all you need to know about excellent health and safety management.
It is your responsibility to create the best possible working environment – so we will tailor this course to your specific business needs.
Gain an overview of your management responsibility to deliver BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standards. Understand the requirements of certification and the benefits it can bring to your business. Take a look at legislation and what this means – and be confident handling issues and managing risks.
Our trainers will deliver the briefing at your pace and at your convenience so you can build a culture of health and safety awareness in your business.
This course is delivered in-house and tailored to your needs.
Who should attend?
- Senior management
- Company directors
- Heads of departments
“Through BS OHSAS 18001 we have been able to formalise our health and safety management system. Our staff are now in a much stronger position to identify opportunities for improvement.”
What will I learn?
- Understand the role and impact of the BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standard
- Recognise the benefits of implementing a health and safety system
- Understand your responsibility towards implementing BS OHSAS 18001:2007
- Deliver best practice in health and safety management
- Become confident in this role and build a culture of awareness
How will I benefit?
- Be confident taking responsibility for health and safety in your organisation
- Be able to implement health and safety systems to BS OHSAS 18001:2007 standards
- Understand the legal requirements and the implications of non-compliance
- Motivate employees and increase customer confidence
- Cut costs through in-company training
- This course can only be delivered as in-company training