BS OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course
Our BS Occupational Health & Safety Management Systems Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course teaches the fundamental auditing principles and practices, in conformance with national and international accepted norms and regulations relating to OH&S requirements.
Experienced BSI tutors will guide delegates through the entire audit process; from initiation to conducting follow-up.
By attending this course, delegates will gain the necessary auditing skills through activity-based learning and practical auditing experience with coaching, group workshops and open forum discussions.
IRCA Certified Course (A17036)
This course is certified by the International Register of Certificated Auditors (IRCA) and meets the training requirements for IRCA auditor certification.
Who should attend?
“The training was tailored to our business requirements and the in-company training option meant that we were able to bring together our Czech colleagues and other systems personnel from within the Clinimed Group. We are really pleased with the result.”
- Health & Safety Managers
- Health & Safety professionals interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and/or third-party audits
- Management Representatives
What will I learn?
Upon completion, delegates will be able to:
- Describe the purpose of an OH&S management system, including the principles of hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control, legal compliance and other requirements described in OHSAS 18001 of OH&S management systems standards, management system audits and of third-party certification.
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an OH&S management system audit in accordance with ISO 19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an OH&S management system to establish conformity (or otherwise) with OHSAS 18001 and in accordance with ISO19011 (and ISO 17021 where appropriate).
How will I benefit?
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focussed BS OHSAS 18001 audit framework.
- Training course notes
- Lunch & refreshments
- Loan copy of the standard (to be returned after the course)