Understanding Bribery and Effective Due Diligence Training Course
This two day course focuses on the operational and technical challenges faced in understanding bribery and effective due diligence.
By attending this course you will gain an understanding of the nature and impact of bribery, its harm, the risk it poses to organizations and the methods used to identify risk through an effective assessment.
This course was developed in association with the City of London Police, Economic Crime and Fraud Training Academy.
Who should attend?
- Certification auditors
- Anyone working in the public, private and voluntary sectors
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegates will be able to:
- Communicate the nature, scale and features of bribery
- Describe the methods used by people involved in bribery and recognize motives and concealment
- Identify bribery indicators and red flags
- Identify how to assess the risk of bribery and critical touch points (CTP’s)
- Address unacceptable bribery risks
- Recognize due diligence with regard to business associates
- Describe the identification and response to suspicions of bribery
- Investigate bribery and subsequent corrective action
- Demonstrate learning to a practical scenario
How will I benefit?
- Familiarization of the context of bribery within organizations
- Identify risk assessment methodologies for bribery
- Recognize effective controls for bribery critical touch points
- Course Folder
- Pen and Notepad
- Certificate of attendance