BRCGS Global Standard For Food Safety Issue 8 Lead Auditor Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
The BRCGS is a Global Food Safety Initiative (GFSI) recognised scheme. The popular Standard is accepted as a benchmark for food safety worldwide, and is often a core requirement of the supplier approval process for food retail and manufacturing.
This BRCGS lead auditor course delivered by BSI is designed to help delegates to gain a firm understanding of the standard, and learn how to undertake a BRC Global Standards audit. Auditing techniques will be practiced and developed, to include the auditor competency skills required of GFSI scheme auditors.This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
Certification body auditors or new auditors seeking registration, technical and quality managers who wish to gain an in-depth understanding of the audit process, consultants.
Pre-requisite: Delegates must have a prior working knowledge of quality management systems and auditing within the relevant manufacturing sector, and have completed a HACCP course of at least two days duration.
What will i learn?
You will gain the knowledge to:
- Describe the purpose of the BRC Global Standards scheme, protocol and directory
- Explain the requirements of the Standards and how compliance can be demonstrated
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up a FSMS audit in accordance with BRCGS
- Describe the food safety auditor competencies as defined by GFSI
You will gain the skills to:
- Plan, conduct,report and follow up an audit of a FSMS to establish conformity with BRCGS
- Apply effective auditing techniques
How will i benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify the aims and benefits of an BRCGS audit
- Interpreted BRCGS protocol and requirements for audit application
- Plan, conduct and follow-up auditing activities that add real value
- Access the latest auditor techniques and identify appropriate use
- Build stakeholder confidence by managing processes in line with the latest requirements
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"