Gain the confidence to effectively audit an asset management system in accordance with internationally recognized best practice techniques. Demonstrate your commitment to controlling or mitigating risks by transforming existing auditor skills to BS ISO 55001:2014. Consolidate your expertise with the latest developments and contribute to the continuous improvement of the business.
You’ll grasp the key principles and practices of effective risk management system audits in line with ISO 55001:2014 and ISO 19011 “Guidelines for auditing management systems”. Using a step-by-step approach, you’ll be guided through the entire audit process from initiation to follow-up. Over 5 days, you’ll gain the knowledge and skills required to undertake and lead a successful management systems audit. You’ll acquire the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an AMS audit that establishes conformity and enhances overall organizational performance.
How will I benefit?
Both the objective and result of the course will be to assist the understanding of asset management system auditing based on a systematic approach under the expert tutelage and guidance of a BSI tutor. Take the knowledge and skills imparted during this exercise and use them to improve and protect your business.
Anyone with the need to audit an organization’s BS ISO 55001:2014 AMS.
- You will gain the knowledge to explain the purpose of asset management systems and the purpose of AMS standards and management system audits.
- Gain the skills to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit of an AMS to establish conformity (or otherwise) with BS ISO 55001:2014 and in accordance with ISO 19011
- Identify the purpose and benefits of an AMS & third-party certification
- Explain the role of an auditor to plan, conduct, report and follow up an audit in accordance with ISO 19011
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
If you have any enquiries, let us know how can we help you.
Call: +91 80815 80815
Email us: email@example.com
- This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
- Examination will be conducted online via an e-assessment platform 'Questionmark'. Invigilation will be done through delegate’s webcam and microphone.
Please Note: This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent.