Key Elements of Auditing ISO 55001:2014
This course provides key guidance and practical experience in planning, executing, and reportingmanagement system audits of asset management.
This innovative, one-day course provides a solid foundation in key aspects of the audit process. Delegates are taken through a structured programme that includes a balance of theory and practice using a combination ofcollaborative learning and practical activities.
Who should attend?
- All personnel who are/will be coordinating internal audit activities within your organization
- Persons who have been given the responsibility to leadmanagementsystemaudits against the requirements of ISO 55001
- Existing asset management auditors who wish to refresh their skills
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, delegateswill be able to:
- Explain the principles of auditing to ISO 55001:2014
- Introduce and apply a four theme approach to assessing the elements of ISO 55001 and their integration
- Prepare and conductasset management audits
- Recognize the role of maturity models for continual improvement in asset management
- Appropriately trained auditors will bring added value to the audit process
- More efficient and effective auditing process against the requirements of ISO 55001:2014
- Your organization will be better placed to achieve and maintain compliancewith the international standard for asset management
The course is aimed at personnel who already have an understanding of asset management, the requirements of ISO 55001:2014and the auditing of management systems (to any management system standard).
- Certificate of attendance
- Training course notes
- Course Folder
- Pen Notepad