Aerospace Quality Management Systems Implementation Training Course (AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016)
Develop the knowledge and skill required to implement a 9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
Good businesses understand quality; great businesses implement it. An ineffective AQMS can cost you time, money and customers. That's why it's important to get it right from the start. Implementing a framework based on 9100:2016 helps your business consistently deliver and drive continual improvement in your products and services.
Gain the required skills to conduct a base-line review of your organization's current position and implement the key principles of 9100:2016. Using a step-by-step approach, you'll learn how to develop an implementation plan, create necessary documentation, monitor your AQMS and achieve continual quality improvement.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining, supervising or auditing of an 9100:2016 AQMS
- You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2016, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our 9100:2016 Requirements course
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this course, delegates will:
Have the knowledge to:
- Recognize a typical framework for implementing 9100:2016 following the PDCA cycle
- Interpret key concepts and requirements of 9100:2016 from an implementation perspective
- Identify the benefits specific to an organization in relation to implementing an effective AQMS
Have the skills to:
- Conduct a baseline review of an organization's current position with regard to 9100:2016
- Implement key concepts of 9100:2016
- Implement key requirements of 9100:2016
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective AQMS
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Implement a system that enables better response to customer requirements and market changes
- Provide products and services that consistently meet customer needs and enhance customer satisfaction
- Detailed course notes
- lunch and refreshments
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate