AS/EN/JISQ 9100:2016 Internal Auditor Virtual Online Training Course On Our Connected Learning Live Platform
Learn how to audit the processes of an 9100:2016 Aerospace Quality Management System (AQMS).
An ineffective audit can mean severe consequences; resulting in process failure, customer dissatisfaction and regulatory noncompliance. Optimize your auditing skills with the internationally recognized 9100:2016 and boost your internal audit capabilities. Gain confidence in planning and performing an effective audit, as well as reporting and assessing corrective action where necessary.
This course develops the necessary skills to assess and report on the conformance, and implementation of processes, based on 9100:2016. You'll learn how to initiate an audit, prepare and conduct audit activities, compile and distribute audit reports and complete follow-up activities.
This training content will be delivered via BSI’s Connected Learning Live Platform as a virtual classroom with the BSI tutor. This will provide the delegate with the flexibility of attending it from the convenience of home or office, without travelling to BSI facility. A stable internet connection, headset with USB connection, a quiet and suitable work area. In advance of the training a ‘testing room’ will be provided for delegates to confirm their hardware works and that they can fully participate in the training.
Who should attend?
Anyone involved in the auditing, maintaining or supervising of an 9100:2016 AQMS
Pre-requisites: You should have a good knowledge of the requirements of 9100:2016, and the key principles of an AQMS. If not, we strongly recommend you attend our 9100:2016 Requirements course.
What will I learn?
You will learn about:
- Guidelines of management system auditing according to ISO 19011:2011, and the applicable elements of 9101
- Application of auditing guidelines to 9100:2016
- Initiating, preparing and conducting audit activities
- Preparing and distributing the audit report
- Completing the audit and follow-up
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Prepare, conduct and follow-up on 9100:2016 audit activities
- Identify and apply the benefits and requirements of a 9100:2016 audit
- Gain the skills to assess an organization's capability to manage its AQMS
- Write factual audit reports and suggest corrective actions
On completion, you’ll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate.
"This training fee is applicable only for residents of India and the Indian subcontinent"