There is no better time than now to discuss how driving a positive culture of care can unlock an individual’s potential, enhance employee satisfaction, loyalty and productivity.
Since the global pandemic first hit, the automotive sector has been characterized by job insecurity, furlough, and restructures. The pandemic has increased awareness around physical and mental health, and a new culture of care has emerged, with many large automotive organizations stepping up to boost physical and mental health support for their employees.
But what has driven this? A far more important cultural shift has happened which if embraced has far reaching, powerful and really exciting benefits for organizations and the individuals that work for them. In this webinar we discuss what this cultural shift is and introduce a new best practice model for prioritizing your people.
BSI’s Global Head of Health, Safety and Well-being, Kate Field, and Global Head of Automotive, Rob Brown, come together to discuss the following topics:
- The right culture for unlocking people’s potential
- What best practice is for workplace well-being and how can it create a more resilient organization
- How prioritizing people unlocks innovation
- How the new international standard on psychological health, ISO 45003 can help
- How Health, Safety and Well-being contribute to organizational resilience and sustainability goals (including UN SDGs)
We will be running the webinar twice to cater to different time zones - register by selecting your preferred time below.