Why does carbon neutrality matter for your business?
Governments are increasingly insisting on carbon neutrality. The UK government, for example, has set a target for all businesses to become carbon neutral – or achieve ‘net zero’ GHG emissions – by 2050. In addition, carbon neutrality is a key objective for organizations wishing to:
- Help combat climate change
- Enhance your sustainability credentials and increase your resilience
- Align with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (UNSDGs)
- Gain a competitive edge by offering customers greener products and services
- Improve business efficiency by cutting energy costs