Webinar: Aerospace, aviation, defence and space 2021 horizon scan
Looking for insights and expert commentary on what 2021 holds for the airspace, aviation, defence and space sector?
The COVID-19 pandemic has had industry-changing impacts on the global aerospace economy, and as the sector continues to build back better and stronger, BSI’s Global Head of Aerospace, Brendon Hill shared his projections and perspectives on how organizations can adapt and evolve for sustainable long term success.
During this webinar, Brendon addressed a broad range of topics, including:
- The post COVID-19 landscape, including the impacts of the changing global political scene
- The changing face of travel and rebuilding confidence in the travelling public
- Future supply chain models, including additive manufacturing and the spare parts market
- The renewed focus on cybersecurity, AI and IoT
- New ways of working, including increased adoption of technologies and innovative practices
- Sustainable practices to support the journey to resilience, including net zero