Security Awareness for Operational Technology (OT)
This OT Awareness briefing is aimed at providing an understanding of the security issues associated with these environments and to enable organizations to create / enhance their security culture.
Duration: 1 hour
Get in touch with our team to learn more
Who should attend?
- Anyone who works within an industrial setting
- A subsequent version of this awareness training can also be targeted at end users and anyone working with OT devices and or smart industrial environments
What will I learn?
- A better understanding of how to recognize and avoid security risks in an Operational Technology environment
- A better understanding of best practices for safety and security in Operational Technology (OT) environments
- A better understanding of the reasons why Operational Technology settings require a different security mindset than Enterprise IT settings
- Introduction to OT Security
- Why OT Security is important
- OT Security mitigation strategies and golden rules to reduce risk for operators and engineers
- Handouts or digital copy of the materials
- Certificate of attendance