Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management (PCIRM) training course
The Practitioner Certificate in Information Risk Management (PCIRM) course is designed to provide foundation knowledge of the terminology and principles of information risk management. It is intended for individuals from information technologies or IT security backgrounds who are embarking on information risk management responsibilities or those who already fulfil information risk management roles who wish to formalize their accumulated experience.
Who should attend?
- Anyone involved in the areas of information security and information assurance
- Business Managers
What will I learn?
The programme is broken into six modules:
- Module 1: Information risk management concepts
- Module 2: Information risk management frameworks
- Module 3: The information risk management process
- Module 4: Implementing information risk management
- Module 5: Information classification
- Module 6: Preparation for the PCIRM examination and mock exam
How will I benefit?
- Gain a deeper insight into information risk in support of broader business or infrastructure risk management
- Comprehensive course notes
- A certificate of attendance
- Exam delivery on the final day