CREST Registered Intrusion Analyst v2.1 training course
This is the first cross discipline course of its' kind that covers the essential knowledge and hands-on practical skills needed for intrusion detection, incident handling, computer/network forensics and malware reverse engineering.
This course raises the bar and sets a new security baseline for existing practitioners and aspiring Intrusion Analysis and Digital Forensics professionals. Every team member should take this course a some point along their career path. Following this course a student may challenge the CREST core skills exam resulting in the CREST Registered Intrusion Analyst (CRIA) professional qualification.
Who should attend?
You must already hold the CREST Practitioner Intrusion Analyst (CPIA) qualification, which is a pre-requisite for the CRIA qualification.
- Aspiring information security personnel who wish to be part of an incident response team
- System administrators who are responding to attacks
- Incident handlers who wish to expand their knowledge into digital forensics
- Government departments who wish to raise and baseline skills across all security teams
- Law enforcement officers or detectives who want to expand their investigative skills
- Information security managers who would like to brush up on the latest techniques and processes in order to understand information security implications
- Anyone meeting the pre-requisites who is considering a career in Intrusion Analysis or Digital Forensics
What will I learn?
The programme is broken into sixmodules:
- Module 1: Soft skills and incident handling
- Module 2: Core techncial skills
- Module 3: Network intrusion analysis
- Module 4: Analysing host intrusions
- Module 5: Reverse engineering malware
- Module 6: CRIA exam preparation and mock exam
How will I benefit?
- Learn how to detect an attack
- Understand how to handle it
- Know how to trace and acquire the evidence
- Have the ability to investigate, analyse and re-construct the incident
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate of attendance