Achieving data resilience in an ever-evolving world
In the twenty-first century, we face a world that is constantly changing and evolving. In this ever-changing world, it is becoming increasingly difficult to have confidence in the security of your data.
Information, in a 24/7 data world, is one of the most valuable commodities for any organization. Does your organization have the right systems, processes and protections in place to protect and maintain the resilience of its data?
Webinar 1: Achieving data resilience in an ever-evolving world
Date: 7 March 2019
Time: 10:00-11:00 GMT
Join us on 7 March as our team of experts share best practice and lessons learned with all things data.
Register now to learn more.
What to expect:
- What Information Resilience really means and how it can help build Organizational Resilience within your organization. The webinar will give key insights into how BSI’s cyber professionals approach resilience and how a strategic approach which utilises a combination of people, process and technology is key to ongoing success;
- We will also go through real life examples of how companies can achieve a state of resilience by firstly identifying their current state, their desired future state and the key steps required to achieve this goal;
- We will discuss the plethora of best practice standards and frameworks available in the market and how best to use them to meet your organizations specific goal;
- Throughout the webinar we will also cover two specific areas that present a challenge to various organizations, i.e. GDPR and PCI-DSS
- In addition, we will briefly run through the Brexit implications for GDPR; and
- A live demonstration of a key technology that can be used to underpin your organization’s process, policies and governance, which will ultimately support your organisations compliance obligations.
Stephen Bowes, Head of Technology, BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience
Stephen Scott, Senior Manager, Information Governance, BSI Cybersecurity and Information Resilience