Advanced Hacking: The Weaponised Cyber Range
Securing your environment requires more than just the theory, hands-on skills are a must.
Take your Ethical Hacking skills to the next level during our 3 day Advanced Hacking Toolkit 3.0 course on our Weaponised Cyber Range. The only course that equips you with everything you need to make a real impact:
HARDWARE + SOFTWARE + EXPERIENCE => IMPACT
During the intensive 3 day workshop each delegate will learn how to successfully deploy a multitude of attacks using their very own hardware and software. You leave with everything you need!
Who should attend?
For individuals who have the EC Council Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH) or equivalent certification, and are involved in, or responsible for the network/perimeter security, including:
- IT security officers
- Network administrators
- Information security team members
- Site administrators
- Anyone dealing with network infrastructure integrity
What will I learn?
- Network MiTMs
- Wireless MiTMs
- Wireless cracking
- Social media hacking
- Coffee shop attacks
- SSL strip
- Rubber duck attacks
- Payload injection
- Attack encoding
- Social engineering toolkit
- Wire shark
- Capture the flag
- DNS poisoning
How will I benefit?
- You'll understand how to look for the weaknesses and vulnerabilities in target systems
- Get exposure to cutting edge hacking technology
- Confidence to put the tools that are used by real attackers into practice
- Comprehensive course materials
- Certificate of attendance
- The Advanced Hacking Toolkit 3.0 (AHT 3.0):
- Rubber Ducky
- Bash Bunny
- WiFi Pineapple Nano
- LAN Turtle
- Packet Squirrel
- USB Promiscuous adapter