Introduction to ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Training Course
This is a one-day introduction course to ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Information Technology – Service Management.
Who should attend to the training?
The course is aimed at all levels within an organization who need an understanding of ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Parts 1 & 2 and the certification process.
What will I learn in the training?
- Provide a basic understanding of ISO/IEC 20000:2011
- Examine the certification process
- Review the benefits of achieving ISO/IEC 20000:2011
How will I benefit by the training?
- A move towards conformance to an international standard for IT Service Management
- A step closer to providing services that meet customer requirements
- Use of a management system for tendering of services.
What's included in the training?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance