Internal Auditor ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Training Course
This is an intensive two-day course for the Internal Auditor based on the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Information Technology – Service Management.
Who should attend to the training?
- Staff tasked with managing, implementing, or internal auditing an IT Service Management system
- Auditors and others who wish to gain an understanding of ISO/IEC 20000:2011.
What will I learn in the training?
- Understand the Purpose of ISO/IEC 20000:2011
- Understand the Role of Service Management Processes
- Understand the Individual Requirements of ISO/IEC 20000:2011 and How They Apply to IT Service Management Systems
- Learn Basic ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Implementation Steps
- Understand the Roles and Responsibilities of the Auditor
- Apply ISO 19011:2002 Definitions, Concepts, and Guidelines
- Recognize the Principles, Practices, and Types of Audits
- Conduct all Phases of an Internal Audit (Plan, Execute, Report, Record, Follow Up, Closure)
- Understand the ISO/IEC 20000:2011 Certification Scheme
How will I benefit by the training?
Delegates will have an understanding of auditing to ISO/IEC 20000:2011
- Brief summary of the standards (delegates are expected to have an understanding of the standards prior to attendance on this course)
- Managing an audit program
- Audit activities
- Preparing for on-site activities
- Conducting the audit, Audit reporting, Audit summary
- Corrective action
What's included in the training?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance