Implementing ISO/IEC 20000 IT Service Management Training Course
This practical three-day course provides key guidance to organizations that plan to improve the quality and cost effectiveness of their IT service delivery by implementing an IT service management system based on ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011.
Using a step-by-step approach to the implementation process, an experienced tutor explains the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011, while hands-on exercises and take-home reference material help you develop the knowledge and skill required to implement an international best practice IT service management system within your organization.
Who should attend to the training?
- Anyone involved in defining, planning, or implementing an ISO/IEC 20000 IT service management system
- Management representatives
- Implementation team members
What will I learn in the training?
Upon completion of the training, you will be able to:
- Explain the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000
- Assess how closely your organization currently meets the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000 • Develop an implementation plan
- Create the required documentation and processes
- Monitor the success of the implementation
- Prepare for registration with a certification body
How will I benefit by the training?
By attending this course, you will:
- Develop the expertise to implement an IT service management system
- Have the ability to apply international best practice to your organization
- Help to save your organization time and money by improving the performance of day to day IT operations
- Assist your organization to improve customer relationships and gain industry recognition through quality service delivery
- Be able to support the integration of ISO/IEC 20000 with other management systems, such as ISO 9001 and ISO/IEC 27001
What's included in the training?
- Training course notes
- Certificate of attendance