IT Service Management System Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course - IRCA Certified Course
BSI’s “IT Service Management System Lead Auditor” course provides students with the skills and knowledge to conduct and lead effective IT service management system audits in accordance with the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 and ISO 19011:2002, “Guidelines for Quality and/or Environmental Management Systems Auditing.” The course explains the principles and practices of independent auditing for an IT service management system and guides students through the entire audit process, from managing an audit program to reporting on audit results. Students will gain the necessary auditing skills through a balance of formal classroom tutorials, practical role-playing, group workshops, and open forum discussions.
This course is registered by CQI/IRCA and meets part of the training requirements of those seeking registration as a lead auditor under that scheme.
Who should attend to the training?
- IT Managers
- IT Service personnel
- Existing auditors in other schemes
- Internal and external auditors responsible for auditing IT service management practices
You should already have the prior knowledge of the requirements of ISO 20000 Standard and Knowledge of the following IT service management principles and concepts:
- The relationship between organizational objectives and the delivery of supporting IT systems and services
- Concepts of organizational governance through financial management and risk management
- Chief interests, priorities and experiences of end users, customers and other stakeholders
- Principles of IT service provision
- The influence of organizational processes on IT system demands and the impact of changing processes
- Typical technologies underpinning business information systems
What will I learn in the training?
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Interpret the requirements of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 in the context of an audit
- Explain the purpose, content and interrelationship of ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 Specification and ISO/IEC 20000-2:2011 Code of Practice
- Explain the purpose of an Information Technology Service Management System (ITSMS)
- Describe policies, framework and linked activities to enable effective management and implementation of information technology services
- Plan, conduct, report and follow up on an ITSMS audit in accordance with ISO 19011:2002 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011
What's included in the training?
- Training Course Notes
- Certificate of attendance