MR skill for QHSE training course
This training is designed to build a ManagementRepresentative (MR) having appropriate competence requirements and isable to build, implement, develop and care for better management systemso kinerjapun increasing performance.
Who should attend?
- Senior Management
- Quality Managers
- Regulatory Affairs Managers
- Internal and external Auditors
- Anyone involved with the implementation of the standard
What will I learn in the training?
- Understanding of the standards, structure, requirements and differences for an ISO and OHSAS MR
- Duties, responsibilities and authority of a MR
- Organizational structure and terms of office of a MR
- Documentation preparation techniques for an MR
- ISO & OHSAS implementation techniques for an MR
- Understanding and internal audit for the MR environmentorganization
- Making techniques and the application of management system auditprogramme
- Engineering management system audit reporting
- Case analysis and practical methods
How will I benefit by the training?
- Participants can understand the construct Management Representative(MR) based QHSE
- Participants can understand and know the duties, responsibilities andauthority of a person MR in companies / an Organization
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)