Introduction to new standards of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, and ISO 45001:2016
Are you already familiar with ISO 9001:2008 and want to find out what has changed in the transition to ISO 9001:2015?
This course is particularly valuable for individuals directly involved in the planning, implementing, maintaining or auditing of an ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS).
An experienced tutor will explain the new ISO (high level) structure applied to new management systems and then explain the resulting differences between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015, while explaining the impact of additions and amendments contained within the new international standard.
The course will also deal with the certification transition where this is applicable to your organization.
Who should attend?
Anyone with ISO 9001 responsibility, including:
- Operations managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently certified to ISO 9001:2008
- Organizations currently developing systems for certification to ISO 9001
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 9001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- Anyone interested in finding out how ISO 9001:2015 differs from its 2008 version
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, participants will be able to:
- Explain the purpose and use by standard writers of Annex SL Appendix 2
- Describe in outline the framework for a generic management system
- Explain the new and revised terms and definitions
- Explain the new requirements relating to Context, Leadership, Planning and Support in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Communicate any changes in QMS specific requirements arising as a result of transitioning from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015 (which has been written using Annex SL Appendix 2 as its framework)
- Explain the BSI certification transition arrangements
How will I benefit by the training?
Learn how to transition from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
Identify areas that need to change in your current QMS
Inform others about the requirements of ISO 9001:2015
What's included in the training?
Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)