Quality Management Systems (QMS) Auditor Transition ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
Please note Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 Based on FDIS is a pre-requisite for this course.
This course will help you stay at the forefront of QMS strategy. By attending you will transform your existing auditor skills to ISO 9001:2015.
Building on your knowledge acquired through our Introduction to ISO 9001:2015 Based on FDIS you will now develop the skills to audit against the changing landscape of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System (QMS).You’ll gain the practical knowledge needed to build your auditing skills.
Who should attend?
- ISO 9001:2008 Lead Auditors who will be auditing to ISO 9001:2015
- Certified ISO 9001:2008 auditors who plan to audit to ISO 9001:2015
- Existing ISO 9001:2008 internal auditors wishing to transition to ISO 9001:2015
What will I learn?
By attending, you'll be able to:
- Prepare, conduct and develop the required skills for an ISO 9001:2015 audit
- Build stakeholder confidence by leading and managing teams and processes in line with the latest requirements
- Grasp the application of risk-based thinking, leadership and process management
- Understand transition arrangements for BSI certification
How will I benefit?
- Prepare for ISO 9001:2015 audits
- Conduct ISO 9001:2015 audits
- Develop your ISO 9001:2015 auditing skill and lead auditor expertise
- Lunch and refreshments
- Course notes
- Certificate of attendance