Implementing to ISO 28000 Supply Chain Security Management System
This two-days intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS) based on ISO 28000:2007. Participants will also gain thorough understanding of best practices used to implement supply chain security controls from all areas of ISO 28001. This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). This training is fully compatible with ISO 28004 (Guidelines for the Implementation of a SCSMS).
Who should attend to the training?
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and support an organization in the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System (SCSMS)
- ISO 28000 auditors who wish to fully understand the Supply Chain Security Management System implementation process
- Persons responsible for the supply chain security conformity in an organization
- Members of an supply chain security team
- Expert advisors in physical security
- Technical experts wanting to prepare for an supply chain security function or for a SCSMS project management function
- To understand the implementation of a Supply Chain Security Management System in accordance with ISO 28000
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, standards, methods and techniques required for the effective management of a Supply Chain Security Management System
- To understand the relationship between the components of a Supply Chain Security Management System, including risk management, controls and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining a SCSMS as specified in ISO 28000
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO 28000
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of supply chain security
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of supply chain security management
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)