Implementing ISO 22000 Food Safety Training Course
Understand the requirements of implementing ISO 22000:2005 within your organization with our Food Safety Management Systems Requirements training course. Reduce organizational risk and enhance client confidence with your ISO 22000 Food Safety Management System.
This two-day course teaches the core concepts behind food safety and how the standard can be implemented in your organization. Our experienced tutors guide you through the clauses of ISO 22000 in detail, and through a series of interactive exercises you will learn about how the standard can fit within your organization and the benefits it can provide.
This course comprises the following RABQSA TPECS Competency Unit whose outcome is certified by RABQSA:
- FS – Food Safety Management Systems
Delegates successfully completing this course receive a Certificate of Attainment for the RABQSA Unit.
Who should attend to the training?
- Any individual requiring knowledge of ISO 22000 and food safety systems
- Those who are looking to implement a food safety management system in their organization
- Any individual who is looking to become a qualified food safety auditor in the future
- Understand the requirements of ISO 22000:2005 within the context of your company
- Learn how to develop a food safety management system
- Learn how to undertake performance improvement of the food safety system
- Understand how to identify the critical control processes that need to be managed within the organization
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
There is a written test at the end of day two of this course. Detailed exam instructions will be provided.
A Certificate of Attainment in the FS competency unit will be provided for delegates who are deemed “Competent”. Certificates of Attendance are provided to those who do not pass the competency test, and delegates will be given the opportunity to retake the test.
Delegates who have successfully completed our Food Safety Management Systems Requirements training course and gained the FS competency unit need only to attend the final three days of a Management Systems Lead Auditor course to become an ISO 22000 Lead Auditor.
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)