Food Safety Management System Training Course - IRCA Certified Course (A17416)
Make the most of your time with our Management Systems Auditing and Leading Management Systems Audit Teams training course. Work with our expert trainers to understand the principles and processes of effective audits and develop practical auditing skills with our RABQSA certified training course.
Our experienced trainers will guide you through classroom tutorials, role-play exercises, group workshops and open forum discussions to give you an understanding of the entire audit process.
Who should attend to the training?
- Auditors and lead auditors who are required to conduct assessments and audits of management systems
- Anyone interested in conducting first-party, second-party, and third-party audits
- Individuals who want to become a RABQSA certified auditor and lead auditor
- Principle auditor, lead auditor, or business improvement auditor
- Understand the roles and responsibilities in planning and conducting a management system audit
- Take the lead in audit reporting in line with the relevant standard
- Prepare and present effective reports and learn to follow-up effectively
- Understand audit team leader responsibilities
- Be confident in managing internal and third party auditors
- Advance your professional development by gaining a Certificate of Attainment from a globally recognized training body
How will my organization benefit by the training?
- Be confident in effective audits and compliance
- Be confident in managing teams of internal auditors in your organization, or third party auditors.
- Be confident that your organization can rely on ISO certified lead auditors
- Build employee awareness of the standard and associated responsibilities
- Build customer confidence with greater efficiency and assurance standards
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)