Implementation to ISO 14001:2015
Please note Introduction to ISO 14001:2015 is a pre-requisite for this course.
This course will enable you to identify the core changes and requirements of ISO 14001:2015. It will assist you with the implementation of the changes within your business.
On completion of the course, you will be able to apply your knowledge of the amended requirements to ISO 14001:2015 to develop an action plan to aid implementation of your processes.
Who should attend?
Individuals with ISO 14001 responsibility, in particular
- Environmental managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone with an interest in finding out how to implement the changes to ISO 14001:2015
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify the best approach to implement the amended ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Create an individual action plan to prepare for implementation of the required changes.
- Apply the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to assist with the implementation of robust process controls.
- Identify the new requirements for documented information.
- Learn how to use gap analysis tools and templates to sense check your current business management system.
How will I benefit?
- Learn the steps to transition your system
- Gain knowledge to develop an action plan
- Understand how to implement robust controls
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments