Environmental Management Systems (EMS) Auditor Transition ISO 14001:2004 to ISO 14001:2015
Please note Introduction to ISO 14001:2015 is a pre-requisite for this course.
This course will help you stay at the forefront of EMS strategy. By attending you will transform your existing auditor skills to ISO 14001:2015.
Building on your knowledge acquired through our Introduction to ISO 14001:2015 you will now develop the skills to audit against the changing landscape of ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Management Systems (EMS).You’ll gain the practical knowledge needed to build your auditing skills.
Who should attend?
Individuals with ISO 14001 responsibility, in particular
- Environmental managers and consultants
- Organizations that are currently operating or certified to ISO 14001:2004
- Management system practitioners who will be converting to ISO 14001:2015
- Internal and external management system auditors who will be auditing to ISO 14001:2015
- Anyone with an interest in finding out how to implement the changes to ISO 14001:2015
What will I learn?
Upon completion of this training, you will be able to:
- Identify the best approach to implement the amended ISO 14001:2015 requirements
- Create an individual action plan to prepare for implementation of the required changes.
- Apply the requirements of ISO 14001:2015 to assist with the implementation of robust process controls.
- Identify the new requirements for documented information.
- Learn how to use gap analysis tools and templates to sense check your current business management system.
How will I benefit?
- Learn the steps to transition your system
- Gain knowledge to develop an action plan
- Understand how to implement robust controls
- Training course notes
- Lunch and refreshments