Occupational Health and Safety Auditor/Lead Auditor Training Course - IRCA Certified Course (A17036)
Demonstrate your commitment to maintaining optimum health and safety standards and your
organisation will stand out in the marketplace. Our IRCA certified Occupational Health and Safety Training Courses will equip you with the skills to ensure you are OHSAS 18001 compliant.
This targeted training is built around the requirements of BS OHSAS 18001:2007 to help you gain and maintain certification and EU recognition. We will deliver the best fit for your organization – on-site or through a public course.
Who should attend to the training?
- Health & Safety Managers
- Those responsible for auditing BS OHSAS 18001
- Health & Safety Consultants
It is recommended that attendees have a working knowledge of health and safety and of OHSAS 18001.
“The training was tailored to our business requirements and the in-company training option meant that we were able to bring together our Czech colleagues and other systems personnel from within the Clinimed Group. We are really pleased with the result.”
What will I learn in the training?
- Understand the scope of your occupational health and management system and its potential to improve working standards in your organisation
- Have confidence to audit risk management and business processes in line with BS OHSAS 18001
- Learn to develop your own audit strategies against certification criteria
- Understand the importance of health and safety auditing to ISO 19011:2011
- Show leadership in reporting and taking action to strengthen health and safety systems
- Build a culture of health and safety awareness in your organisation
- Build employee confidence.
How will I benefit by the training?
- Gain business assurance in a robust occupational health and safety management system
- Evaluate conformity of health and safety processes and procedures
- Promote continual improvement of health and safety processes and procedures
- Encourage leadership through employee professional development and confidence in the highest standards of working environment
- Build stakeholder confidence in a focussed BS OHSAS 18001 audit framework.
What's included in the training?
- Training pack (training materials, BSI pen, training course note)