On 02 July 2013, the BSI Indonesia teams held a highly successful "Client Gathering" in Balai Kartini – Jakarta. There were almost 250 participants: 218 clients and over 30 BSI colleagues, many of them wearing traditional costume.
Scott Steedman, Director of Standards, and David Horlock, Asia Pacific Managing Director also attended the event which aimed to:
Communicate on our products and services
Increase awareness of our brand in Indonesia
Celebrate clients who are commited to excellence
This will be an annual 'excellence' client event which will help us sell multiple services to our existing clients and gain more market share.
The events on the day
- The day started with a Yapong Traditional Dancing Show from “Betawi”
- Scott Steedman then talked about the very important role of Standards as enablers to drive innovation for business and industry
- The BSI teams talked about three recent Standards:
- Business Continuity (ISO 22301) presented by Bambang Suryalaksana (Training Manager)
- Road Traffic Safety (BS ISO 39001) presented by Danang Gunarto (Auditor)
- Energy Management (ISO 50001) presented by Sabar Kembaren (Auditor)
- The Indonesia Stock Exchange shared their experience of implementing Information Security Management (ISO 27001).
- BSI Indonesia recognized clients' commitment to making excellence a habit within their organizations and gave Excellence Awards:
- BSI Indonesia 1st Client
- Client with the most number of training participants
- Client with the most standards applied
- The 1st client of Business Continuity Management (ISO 22301)
- Certificate Ceremony for our major clients: "PT Kereta Api" (The Indonesian Railway) with ISO 2700, and Bank Danamon Indonesia (an Indonesian bank) with ISO 22301.