Building Information Modelling (BIM) BS 1192 Part 4: Handover Information Exchange Training Course
This course is now available online
This course will help you in obtaining the benefits of the UK use of COBie as the digital information exchange between design/supply chain and the client/operator. Along with an introduction to BS 1192 and collaborative working.
This course also highlights the importance of clear Asset Information Requirements and a checkable digital Plan of Work.
Who should attend?
Design and construction managers charged with delivering COBie, typically within a BIM Level 2 project.
Delegates looking to attend this course should have management engagement with project and portfolio activities.
What will I learn?
You will gain the knowledge of:
- The role of COBie
- How COBie represents buildings and infrastructure assets
- How the use of COBie can be specified for specific purposes
- The processes and purposes underlying COBie
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Appreciate the specification of an EIR or digital Plan of Work
- Request and respond to requests for COBie
- Check the COBie deliverable
What is included?
- Training course notes
- On completion, you will be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate