ISO 45001 Auditor Migration Training Course (CQI & IRCA Course ID: 1879)
This course is now available online
Are you an OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal or Lead Auditor who wants to develop the expertise to audit an ISO 45001 Occupational Health and Safety Management System (OH&S)? This course is ideal for existing auditors as it combines the 1-day 'ISO 45001 Migration' course with an additional day of auditing activities. You'll learn how ISO 45001 is different to OHSAS 18001:2007, and apply this practically in order to build your ISO 45001 auditing skill.
Who should attend?
OHSAS 18001:2007 Internal and Lead Auditors who need to migrate to ISO 45001
What will I learn?
You will learn to:
- Explain the purpose and use of Annex SL Appendix 2 and describe a generic management system
- Communicate the new requirements relating to: Context, Leadership, Planning, Support and Operation, in Annex SL Appendix 2
- Identify the main terms and definitions in ISO 45001 which differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Communicate OH&S specific requirements in ISO 45001 that differ from OHSAS 18001:2007
- Plan an audit to ISO 45001:
- Establish that the scope and criteria for an audit are appropriate
- Prepare an on-site audit plan that is appropriate to the organization's context and processes
- Conduct ISO 45001 audits:
- Demonstrate the ability to collect and verify appropriate audit evidence, including appropriate sampling
- Develop your ISO 45001 auditing skill:
- Demonstrate the ability to manage meetings and audit interviews effectively with top management
- Demonstrate the ability to follow audit trails with top management
How will I benefit?
This course will help you:
- Understand the key differences between OHSAS 18001:2007 and ISO 45001
- Prepare, conduct and develop the skills for an ISO 45001 audit
- Find out about migrating your certification with BSI
- Detailed course notes and lunch provided
- On completion, you'll be awarded an internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate