PAS 1018:2017 Implementation
BSI, has commenced development of a new publicly available specification (PAS) related to chilled and/or frozen goods delivery services. PAS 1018:2017 This specification is to be developed in response to the demand for chilled courier services which has been rapidly increasing as a result of economic growth and expansion of mail-order services in the world. In recent years there has been an increase in delivery services focusing on individual packages containing chilled and/or frozen goods for direct delivery to the customer.
There has also been an increase in small quantity business-to-business chilled and frozen goods deliveries. Food is one item that may be delivered, but not the only type of good delivered using this method.
Benefits to Your Business
- Identify key benefits to your organization from implementing an effective PAS 1018
- Develop a plan and determine the resources required for the implementation
- Apply good practice to the implementation using proven tools and techniques
- Introduce transportation of chilled or frozen parcels in temperature-controlled land transportation vehicles via geographical routing systems
- Explain requirements for resources, equipment, operations and communications to delivery service users
- Considering implementation perspective
- Specific documented information requirements
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact us at Tel: 3149 3323