PAS 7000 Supply Chain Risk Management Requirement
How well do you know your supply chain? This 1 day course explores the purpose andrequirements of PAS 7000:2014, and is extremely valuable if your organization’s supplychain is complex or unclear. By the end of the course, you will know how PAS 700:2014can be used to build effective and enduring supply chain relationships through the use ofan objective pre-qualification process.
Our high impact accelerated learning approach increases learning effectiveness byimproving your ability to retain knowledge and apply skill. The training is activity-based,and is proven to have a positive effect on job performance whilst saving time and money.
Who should attend?
- Quality, compliance, supply chain security/logistic, legal and/or procurementpersonnel
- Management representatives of PAS 7000:2014
- Those who will be involved in advising top management on the introduction ofPAS 7000:2014 into an organization
What will I learn?
This course will help you:
- Recognize how PAS 7000:2014 benefits both buyers and suppliers fromorganizations of any size or sector
- Become familiar with the structure of PAS 700:2014 and how to apply thespecification as either a buyer or supplier
- Determine essential GRC requirements of an organizational supply chain and howGRC discrepancies within your supply chain can be addressed
- Describe commonly agreed GRC objectives used to establish a pre-qualificationprocess that will reduce the administrative burden of setting up a supply chain.
What is included?
- You will gain 8 CPD hours
- Training course notes
- An internationally recognized BSI Training Academy certificate
Book your place
For availability and any further information, please contact our training department at Tel: 3149 3331